Help & feedback
If your question is not answered below, or you like to comment or report a bug, please visit our Support Group.
Frequently asked questions
- Why would I use Clip It!?
- Clilp It! is designed to help you easily capture web pages in one single image.
- What are the system requirements?
- Any Mac running Mac OS X 10.4 or above.
- Does it run on Intel Mac?
- Yes. Clip It! is universal.
- Why is Clip It! free? Is there a catch?
- Headnix would like to show case our capability in Cocoa development. A free application is the best way to get people know our capability.
- Does Clip It! run on Windows PCs?
- Sorry, it will never run on a Windows PC. "Get a Mac":http://www.apple.com/getamac now!!
- How can I save the captured images to other image formats?
- Select the image window > click "File" > "Save" > Enter file name and choose image format. Clip It! supports PNG, JPG and TIFF.
- How can I remove Clip It! from my computer?
- Simply delete the application file from the Applications folder.
If you want to remove Clip It! preference file, you can
- Can I capture QuickTime movies on web pages?
- No. QuickTime movies are not rendered under the normal view hierarchy as HTML and Flash media. We are still looking for workaround.